Performance marketing has given us the opportunity to pay for results, as opposed to paying for marketing, based on expectations, or what we think might happen. It has now advanced from the original CPC (Cost per click) and CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions) pricing models, and we can now pay for additional actions such as cost per lead, cost per view, cost per engagement, and so much more.
Performance- based marketing has enabled a way to invest your money with the guarantee that you will receive a return on your investment, something that marketers have craved for a long time.
- Understand how to leverage technology and data to support direct response marketing goals
- Learn how to widen the scope of your activities by utilising Affiliates and other media sources
- Learn how to create a Performance Marketing Strategy
- Understand how to structure reporting and analytics to accurately measure results and optimize to conversion
- Provide an approach to creating synergy between CRM, paid media, and content marketing
What Will I Learn?
- Basic principles of performance marketing
- What is direct marketing
- Understanding the new “informed consumer”
- Retargeting and prospecting best practices
- How to build scalable audience segmentation
- Business case for a DMP
- Aligning media and CRM
- Sustainable sales generation
- Measurement and metrics
- The difference between reporting and analytics
- Performance optimization
- Experience optimization
- Partner selection criteria